4G LTE Smart Router
Spitz is a 3G/4G dual-band wireless router, widely used for smart home and IoT area. Running OpenWRT OS, you can compile your own firmware to fit for different application scenarios. It has built-in mini PCIe 3G/4G module to support different operators and can be used all over the world.
128GB MicroSD Capacity
PCIe 4G LTE Modem
Built-in Bluetooth or Zigbee Module
- SMART 4G LTE SMART ROUTER: Transfer 4G LTE signal to Wi-Fi, 5G (433Mbps), 2.4G(300Mbps) Wi-Fi, 4G (EC25, EP06) PCIe modules
- Powered by Atheros AR9531, @650Mhz
- 2 x 4G LTE external antennas, 2dBi 5G & 2.4G internal antennas
- Interface: 1WAN, 1LAN, 1USB2.0, 1 MicroSIM slot, 1 MicroSD slot
- OPEN SOURCE & PROGRAMMABLE: OpenWrt/LEDE pre-installed, backed by software repository.
- VPN CLIENT & SERVER: OpenVPN and WireGuard pre-installed, compatible with 25+ VPN service providers.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Spitz (GL-X750) router with 1-year limited warranty, Quectel 4G module pre-installed, USB cable, Ethernet cable and user manual.12V/1.5A power adapter (US-default / UK / EU / AU, choosing based on your shipping address or you can leave a message of your preference to us)